Cabarrus Bilingual Preschools – Concord, NC
Position: Full-Time Lead Teacher for Cabarrus Bilingual Preschools in Concord, NC (Bilingual preferred, but not required). Competitive Pay and Full Benefits.
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill an open position for Lead Teacher at our Cabarrus Bilingual Preschools in Concord, NC. Applicants must be passionate about children and have a strong desire/initiative to help strengthen our organization and quality of service to children and their families. This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits.
Cabarrus Bilingual Preschools use a play-based curriculum so that you can “spend less time trying to connect the dots and more time connecting with children.” Candidates must enjoy working with young children, ages 3-5 years old, and must have a Bachelor’s in ECE/Child Development or a related field.
Our Lead Teachers…
- Plan fun and interactive play-based learning experiences to support the goals and developmental levels of the children in the classroom
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company policies
- Communicate directly and effectively with parents about their child’s experiences at the preschool
- Mentor classroom assistants and communicate with them professionally and appropriately
- B.A. Degree in ECE/Child Development, AND
- 2-5 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
Advancement opportunities is one of our core values and we will make sure to help you achieve success for your family.
Contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org