Families, Friends, Community Agencies, and Partners:
Thank you to all of those who support our mission, families and the communities. We want to update you on how our team is helping and how we may help you. Email us now at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much is Changing; Our Mission and Mindset Has Not
We are laser-focused on what we can do and mindful of what we cannot do during this pandemic. We will meet the basic needs of our families first and are offering to meet yours as we can, including essential workers and overburdened agencies. Our most vulnerable community members and agencies need us more now than ever.
We Are Open and Here to Help
We have made over 5,500 home visits in the last 6 years forging trusting relationships with families, providing groups and preschool for their kids, and creating hope with pathways to health and economic mobility. We know how to reach people and their neighbors.
Here Are Things We Are Doing To Adjust:
- We are offering childcare support to essential workers on the frontlines.
- We communicate daily with our nearly 100 families about needs and resources.
- We are tracking families and planning efforts to make sure all basic needs are met.
- Teachers are doing an amazing job of “taking preschool” to our children via video and literally – ensuring a continuity of learning.
- Providing bilingual conference call services to and for our families.
- A trip to the grocery store, childcare, getting bills paid, long distant learning assistance? Call us at 704-786-5613.
Aurora and I have been fortunate to forge strong relationships with individuals, churches, families, agencies, and schools across three counties over the last 12 years and are working hard, with willing staff, to support essential workers and 100’s of partnering families during this time.
Spencer and Aurora Swain
Executive Director/Director of Operations
CABARRUS COUNTY & KANNAPOLIS SCHOOLS STUDENT MEALS SERVICES
Cabarrus Health Alliance: We encourage everyone to utilize the web site as a reliable source of guidance and information: https://www.cabarrushealth.org/.